Locker Room Renovation and Fitness Center Expansion Project
May 2015 to December 2015 (Tentative)
- $7.6 Million
- Funded through student fees.
- Add approximately 5,000 square feet of fitness center space.
- Re-purpose underutilized and inefficient men’s locker room.
- Upgrade finishes in locker room and provide a “health club” look and feel.
- Address facility accessibility and life safety deficiencies.
Preliminary Design Plan (May 2014)
For additional information, please contact:Jason Spivey
Associate Director, Facilities and Resource Mangement
P: (919) 513-3892