From sports equipment to safety gear, the Equipment Room is stocked with all the things you need. Conveniently located on the first floor of Carmichael Gym, the Equipment Room staff can help you check out a locker, a towel, or your desired sports gear.
Patrons checking out equipment must present their Wolfpack One Card upon checkout and return.
Items Available for Checkout:
- Clothing including t-shirts, shorts and socks
- Badminton shuttles and racquets
- Basketballs (women's and men's)
- Cones (3 sizes)
- Disc Golf equipment (available at Outdoor Adventures)
- Golf clubs and balls
- Footballs and flag belts
- Jump ropes (3 sizes depending on height)
- Medicine balls
- Ping pong balls and paddles. Nets are available for gym tables only.
- Racquetball racquets, balls and goggles
- Soccer balls (indoor and outdoor)
- Softball bats, gloves, balls and bases
- Squash rackets and balls
- Swimming goggles
- Tennis racquets and balls
- Tug-of-war ropes
- Weightlifting belts, gloves, and wrist wraps
- Yard games available include horseshoes, playground balls (for kickball or four-square) and whiffle bats and balls
All equipment checked out must be returned by closing on the day in which they were checked out to avoid any equipment replacement fines and processing fees. Clothing may be checked out on a daily or semester-long basis.
All members of Carmichael Complex are eligible to check out clothing items for their membership period beginning on the day that the membership is purchased.
Please note that all clothing items checked out must be returned immediately upon membership termination. Failure to do so will result in member charges in order to purchase
- Fall - Students checking out clothing in the Fall semester who are returning for the Spring semester are NOT required to turn in clothing at the end of the Fall semester. The deadline for clothing return for these students is the last day of Spring classes.
- Summer Session I & II - If enrolled in both Summer Sessions, clothing must be returned the last day of Summer Session II classes.
Please note that students who fail to return clothing will be charged a replacement and/or removal fees.
Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rental
Outdoor Equipment is available for checkout at Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rental Center located in Carmichael Recreation Center lobby. More details are available on the Outdoor Adventures equipment rental center.
Lost and Found
Any items found within Carmichael Complex are placed in the Equipment Room to be claimed. These items are kept for a period of no longer than 30 days, after which they may either be donated to a local charitable organization or discarded. If you have any questions regarding lost personal items, please check with the Member Services Suite and/or the Equipment Room.
For questions regarding the Equipment Room, please contact (919) 515-3508.