The Equipment Room is conveniently located on the first floor of Carmichael Gym near the Tennis Court Entrance. The Equipment Room staff can check out several items for your workout needs, including: informal recreation equipment, clothing, and locks.
A valid membership along with a Wolfpack One or Carmichael Complex ID Card is needed to checkout items.
- Badminton shuttles and racquets
- Intramural Sports Jerseys
- Table Tennis Paddles, Nets, and Balls
- Racquetball Racquets, Balls and Goggles
- Soccer balls
- Squash Racquets and Balls
- Tennis Racquets and Balls
- Weightlifting Belts
All equipment checked out must be returned 30 minutes prior to closing on the day in which they were checked out to avoid any equipment replacement fines and processing fees. Clothing may be checked out on a daily or semester-long basis.
All members of Carmichael Complex are eligible to check out clothing items for their membership period beginning on the day that the membership is purchased.
Please note that all clothing items checked out must be returned immediately upon membership termination. Failure to do so will result in a replacement charge on the customer’s account.
- Fall – Students checking out clothing in the Fall semester who are returning for the Spring semester are not required to turn in clothing at the end of the Fall semester. The deadline for clothing return for these students is the last day of Spring classes.
- Summer Session I & II – If enrolled in both Summer Sessions, clothing must be returned the last day of Summer Session II classes.
Lost and Found
All items found within Carmichael Complex are placed in the Equipment Room to be claimed. Non-valuable items are kept for a period of no longer than 30 days, after which they may either be donated to a local charitable organization or discarded.
All items deemed “valuable” will be kept in a secured safe and sent to NC State University Police on a weekly basis. In order to claim valuable items, you must present a valid photo ID.
If you have any questions regarding lost personal items, please check with the the Equipment Room staff.
For questions regarding the Equipment Room, please contact Kirk Archer, Facility Operations Coordinator (919) 513-1555.