Group Fitness offers a variety of classes for currently enrolled NC State students and members of University Recreation. With over 150 classes offered per week during the Fall and Spring semesters, there is something for everyone! Multiple formats are available with a schedule that spans 13 hours a day.
All Group Fitness classes include modifications for all fitness levels to ensure that each participant has the ability to set and meet their individual fitness goals.
|Group Fitness Instructor Training Course||January 24-26||
Friday 4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 -5:00 p.m.
|Studio A Rec Center|
Group Fitness Class Timeline
- Group fitness classes begin Monday, January 6
- No Group FIT classes January 18 to January 20 in observance of MLK Jr. Day
- No Group FIT classes March 8-16
- No Group FIT classes April 17-20 for Spring Holiday
- Faculty/Staff have classes April 17 and 18.
- Regular spring schedule ends April 27
- Finals week schedule April 28 - May 2