Please help us reduce your risk of injury and create an enjoyable exercise experience for all patrons by following these rules:
- Participants may not enter a class five minutes after the scheduled start time. Entrance is prohibited after five minutes ensuring that all participants arrive early enough to become sufficiently warmed up for the more vigorous parts of the class. Please respect this rule and the instructor when he/she enforces it.
- Please inform the instructor if you have any special considerations (e.g., pregnancy, injury, illness, recent surgery) which may influence your ability to take a class.
- Proper athletic footwear should be worn in fitness classes.
- It is highly recommended that you bring a water bottle and towel
- Our Keiser bikes have SPD clips. Participants are welcome to bring cycling shoes that clip into our pedals, but may NOT remove the pedals and insert their own clips.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to class in order to ensure proper adjustments for bike fitting.
Please note that the group fitness schedule is subject to change due to special events and low participation. Each group fitness class offered must have three or more participants for three consecutive weeks, or the class will be taken off the schedule for the remainder of the semester.