Fitness assessments are offered to determine your current level of fitness and help develop an exercise program to specifically fit your individual needs, as well as set realistic goals to improve. This service includes height and weight measurements, resting heart rate, blood pressure, body composition, cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, posture, and mobility assessments. Note: this service is by appointment only.
We offer two assessment options. Please fill out the Fitness Assessment interest form and a staff member will be in contact to schedule an appointment.
General Assessment – $15.00
- Height and Weight
- Resting Heart Rate
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Mobility Assessments
Progress Assessment – $40.00
- This package includes all test listed in the general package
- 5-week follow up
- 10-week follow up
Preparing for your assessment
- Wear comfortably fitting clothing, preferable shorts above the knee and t-shirt.
- Drink plenty of fluids over the 24 hour period preceding the test to ensure good hydration.
- Avoid food, tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine for at least three hours prior to testing.
- Avoid exercise or strenuous physical activity the day of the test.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep (6-8 hours) the night before the test.
Monday–Thursday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm: Appointment Required
Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm: Appointment Required
Equipment orientations are available. Learn the do's and don'ts of cardio and weight equipment, proper form and technique, how to use preset programs and the benefits of various pieces of equipment. Fill out the Equipment Orientation request form and a staff member will contact you.