Hire a Trainer
Do you need help from a personal trainer? Submit our Personal trainer interest form online to schedule your sessions today!
Our personal training program allows you the opportunity to meet with a nationally certified personal trainer to develop a fitness program specifically designed to meet your needs and interests. A personal trainer will assist you by teaching, guiding, and inspiring you to achieve your fitness goals. All Personal Training packages require that you complete an assessment. The assessment will provide the Personal Trainer with baseline fitness and musculo-skeletal, posture and mobility information used to individualize your training program. The assessment is included with all Personal Training packages.
- All payments must be received before service is rendered.
- Payment is made at the Member Services Suite in Carmichael Gym, room 1000. Payment forms include Visa, MasterCard, cash, and checks made out to NCSU. Remember to bring your Wolfpack One Card with you.
- Wolfpack One Card is required when attending each session.
- The first session of a package with a new client will be a fitness assessment conducted by the personal trainer.
- All personal training packages will have a 6 month expiration date from the time purchased. All unused sessions will be forfeited.
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations based on medical reasons. A medical notice will be required.
- All clients must fill out the Personal Trainer Code of Conduct, ParQ and Health History prior to the Fitness Assessment.
|1 follow up session||$25||$30|
|Student Group||Member Group|