Carmichael Complex Lockers
Half and full size lockers are available to members for rental at an additional charge of $5 per month. Rentals may be made at Member Services.
We will no longer be accepting new payroll deduction locker rentals beginning January 1, 2015 to prepare for the locker room renovation project. Lockers may be paid in full at Member Services through April 30, 2015.
On April 30, 2015, all overnight locker users should vacate their lockers and return all clothing rental items to the Equipment Room. Locker rental payroll deductions will stop automatically.
Locker Rental Guidelines
- Lockers may be rented by current members only.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to be aware of expiration dates. All lockers must be renewed by the expiration date.
- Contents left in the lockers after expiration date will be removed and held at Carmichael Complex Equipment Checkout for 30 days after the clean-out date.
- University Recreation is not responsible for the contents of the locker or disposal thereof. University Recreation is not responsible for the items inside the locker if the locker is left unsecured for any period of time.
- If your Carmichael Complex membership becomes invalid at any time during the rental period of the locker, University Recreation staff will remove all items from the locker and you will lose the rights to that locker.
- If you would like to use your personal lock, you must replace the original lock on the locker at time of expiration.