Fall 2015 Trips
Register at the Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rental Center, located in the lobby of
Carmichael Recreation Center.
All Fall 2015 Trips and Clinics Registration opens Monday, August 17.
Trips Equipment Rental: Take advantage of the Outdoor Adventure Equipment Rental Center for high-end gear for your next Adventure.
All trips are sold on a first-come/first-serve basis, and full payment or a deposit is due at the time of registration. Registration must be made in person at the Equipment Rental Center during regular operating hours.
In order to participate in the Trips Program participants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled student at NC State University
- Have a valid Carmichael Complex Membership
Upon Registration each participant will complete the Expedition Behavior Agreement Form. Participants must read and agree to all trip policies before registering for a trip.
Participants will also receive a Participant Medical Form. This form must be completed in full and turned into the trip leaders at the Mandatory Pre Trip Meeting.
Pre-trip meetings are mandatory for all participants. Pre-trip meetings are required to ensure that all participants are adequately prepared for the trip. Personal equipment lists and additional important information are presented at pre-trip meetings. Participant Fitness Assessments and Water Comfort Tests are required for specific trips during the pre trip meeting as well.
All participants must bring their completed Participant Medical Form to the meeting. Participants who do not attend the pre-trip meeting will not be able to attend the trip, and will not receive a refund.
- Participants must attend the Pre-Trip Meeting for their specific trip. If participants do not attend the meeting they will be dropped from the trip and no refunds will be given.
- Participants must pass the Fitness Assessment and/or Water Comfort Test if required for trip.
- Participants must travel in Outdoor Adventures’ vehicles. Driving separately, meeting the group or being picked up is not allowed
- Outdoor Adventures trips are university related functions and should be treated as such. Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use are prohibited for the duration of the trip. Participants who violate these rules are subject to removal from the trip and transportation back to NC State will be at the participant’s expense.
Refunds are not given for any reason unless trip is canceled by Outdoor Adventures.