Trips & Clinics
Join Outdoor Adventures as we explore North Carolina, the east coast, and beyond!
All trips registrations open Monday, January 6. Trips fill up quickly so be sure to stop by Outdoor Adventures and reserve your spot.
Register at Outdoor Adventures, Carmichael Recreation Center lobby (next to Port City Java).
|Spring Trips||Start Date||End Date||Price|
Fall 2014 Trips are currently being finalized. Please check back for Trip dates and locations.
CLINICS AND PROGRAMS
|Earth Day: How to Enjoy the Outdoors||4/22||FREE|
Trips Clothing Rental: Take advantage of OA's Trip Clothing Rentals for high-end clothing for your OA Adventure!
All trips are sold on a first-come/first-serve basis, and full payment or a deposit is due at the time of registration. Registration must be made in person at the Equipment Rental Center during regular operating hours.
In order to participate in the Trips Program participants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled student at NCSU
- Have a valid Carmichael Gym Membership
Upon Registration each participant will complete the Expedition Behavior Agreement Form. Participants must read and agree to all trip policies before registering for a trip.
Participants will also receive a Participant Medical Form. This form must be completed in full and turned into the trip leaders at the Mandatory Pre Trip Meeting.
Pre-trip meetings are mandatory for all participants. Pre-trip meetings are required to ensure that all participants are adequately prepared for the trip. Personal equipment lists and additional important information are presented at pre-trip meetings. Participant Fitness Assessments and Water Comfort Tests are required for specific trips during the pre trip meeting as well.
All participants must bring their completed Participant Medical Form to the meeting. Participants who do not attend the pre-trip meeting will not be able to attend the trip, and will not receive a refund.
- Participants must attend the Pre-Trip Meeting for their specific trip. If participants do not attend the meeting they will be dropped from the trip and no refunds will be given.
- Participants must pass the Fitness Assessment and/or Water Comfort Test if required for trip.
- Participants must travel in Outdoor Adventures’ vehicles. Driving separately, meeting the group or being picked up is not allowed
- Outdoor Adventures trips are university related functions and should be treated as such. Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use are prohibited for the duration of the trip. Participants who violate these rules are subject to removal from the trip and transportation back to NCSU will be at the participant’s expense.
Refunds are not given for any reason unless trip is canceled by Outdoor Adventures.
What: Earth Day: How to Enjoy the Outdoors Sustainably
When: April 22, 2014 6:00-8:00pm
Where: Mountains Classroom
Registration Close: April 22, 2014
As outdoor enthusiasts, we want to enjoy nature while preserving it for years to come. Join us to learn about how we can meet our needs while maintaining the planet for the future! The Earth is our playground, so let’s keep it fun and beautiful!